17th September 2023
Back on the calendar for 2023, the little market town in the northern end of Wales is situated on the edge of the Clwydian Range and is spoiled with a varied and well-established trail network, which will have something to offer for everyone. Ruthin has been the traditional series finale and this year will be no exception!
This event offers three distances:
An exciting, family friendly introduction to a mountain bike event. Approx 25km in distance.
Your first step towards the full marathon or for those who have a more casual approach to their riding. Approx 50km in distance.
75km: The real deal, big distance, great trails enough said!
- Event Village (with caterers, bar and entertainment)
- Trade stands
- Camping from Friday evening to Sunday evening
- Showers and Toilets
- Fully route marked courses
- Bike wash
- Medical Support
- Finishers T-Shirts
- Finisher times
- Feed stations (with Torq energy products)
- Mechanical assistance
- Sweeper vehicle
- Event photography
- Saturday 2.30 to 7.30pm & Sunday 8 to 9.30am
- Sunday 10.30am
Entry on Day
- Yes, if not sold out (surcharges apply)
Online exclusive offers (automatically applied in basket)
- Buy Night ride and get £15 off next day’s ticket
Child tickets (under16) need to be added with a paying adult (the person who they will ride the entire event with) and only two children per Adult (for insurance purposes)